Bond Eye Swimwear Nino Top Khaki | Sustainable and Stylish Swimwear
Beautifully hand made in Australia, crafted from regenerated nylon manufactured in our Italian mill using environmental processes, so you can make a bold statement with the Earth in mind.
- Full support
- Plunged neckline
- Low, scooped back
- Wide shoulder straps for support
- Twin needle finish - stays in place where you put it
- Stretches over small to large bust sizes
bond-eye swim pieces are designed and handmade in Australia with love, intended to be a core staple in your wardrobe for years to come. To ensure they maintain their ultra-soft and buttery handfeel and bold, punchy colour, here are a few tips:
- hand wash separately in cold water + rinse immediately after use
- use diluted mild detergent meant for delicate fabrics
- avoid fabric softener + bleach
- do not twist, wring, rub or scrub
- do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean
- drip dry in shade
- do not leave rolled up wet
- avoid pools and spas treated with harsh chemicals
- rinse swimsuit immediately after use
- avoid contact with tanning products, lotions, sun creams + oils
- avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls
- some colours may fade in sunlight or chemically treated water
some colours may bleed or transfer when wet, avoid contact with other fabrics until dry
Taking good care of your bond-eye swim pieces will help maintain their longevity, however we also encourage you to be thoughtful about caring for your garments by minimising your environmental footprint.
Find the perfect swim wear top for any occasion with Bond Eye Swimwear. Our beautifully hand made tops offer full support, a plunged neckline, and low, scooped back. Crafted from regenerated nylon with the environment in mind.