Bond Eye Swimwear Sign Brief Aegean Green | Sustainable Swim Wear Brief
Beautifully hand made in Australia, crafted from regenerated nylon manufactured in our Italian mill using environmental processes, so you can make a bold statement with the Earth in mind.
- Basic hipster brief
- Twin needle finish - stays in place where you put it
- Adjustable coverage - can be worn mid to full
- Adjustable leg - can be worn high or low on the hip
bond-eye swim pieces are designed and handmade in Australia with love, intended to be a core staple in your wardrobe for years to come. To ensure they maintain their ultra-soft and buttery handfeel and bold, punchy colour, here are a few tips:
- hand wash separately in cold water + rinse immediately after use
- use diluted mild detergent meant for delicate fabrics
- avoid fabric softener + bleach
- do not twist, wring, rub or scrub
- do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean
- drip dry in shade
- do not leave rolled up wet
- avoid pools and spas treated with harsh chemicals
- rinse swimsuit immediately after use
- avoid contact with tanning products, lotions, sun creams + oils
- avoid contact with rough surfaces to prevent pulls
- some colours may fade in sunlight or chemically treated water
some colours may bleed or transfer when wet, avoid contact with other fabrics until dry
Taking good care of your bond-eye swim pieces will help maintain their longevity, however we also encourage you to be thoughtful about caring for your garments by minimising your environmental footprint.
Shop the Bond Eye Swimwear Sign Brief Aegean Green, a sustainable swim wear brief handmade in Australia from regenerated nylon. Adjustable coverage and leg for a perfect fit.